St Patty Pretzel Bites
St Patrick's Day is for making sweet treats for the ones you love. That would be my children! These St Patty Pretzel Bites are super simple to make and the perfect St Patrick's Day treat!
One things about pretzels though, is that I really don't care for them too much. But, I love, love, love chocolate covered pretzels! Go figure!? It's the chocolate, right? You know that salty crunch with the sweet chocolate gets me every time. These St Patty Pretzel Bites are the perfect treat. Plus, they are super simple and fun to make.
We always have pretzels on hand in my pantry as my kiddos and hubbie are HUGE fans of pretzels. I also always have melting candy on hand, because, why not, but probably because I have three kiddos! Plus, I need to use my holiday St Patrick's Day sprinkles.
ST PATTY PRETZEL BITES
- Small pretzels
- Colored melting candies
- Green & White Jimmies & non perils
- Shamrock sprinkles
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave with a bit of coconut oil. Stir well. Place a plastic bag in a cup and then add the melted candy melts inside the plastic bag.
- Dip a pretzel into the colored melted candy melts of your choice, place the pretzel on the wax paper and then sprinkle with small shamrocks/jimmies/non perils.
- Take a small spoon and dip in the opposite color of melted candy melts and shake across the pretzels to make lines across the pretzel and and then sprinkle with small shamrocks/jimmies/non perils.
- Leave out on the counter or place in the refrigerator to set.
Then all you need to do is enjoy! These don't last long in my house so I am sure to make more later this week. I have loads of shamrock sprinkles left, so I may make these for the teacher's at school!