SING Candied Popcorn Mix
SING is the musical comedy event of the year! I'm sure you have seen the trailers for SING?! SING is exactly like the trailers! Various animated animals with human attributes who participate in a singing competition. SING is really about following your dreams. The dreams of disparate animals across the city who are motivated by a cash prize to enter into the singing competition of the year.
We were fortunate to receive a copy of the SING DVD a couple of days earlier than the DVD release on Tuesday, March 21st so we had a celebration this past weekend. My girls are no strangers to auditions. They have been auditioning for the past five years for youth symphony orchestras. SING really touches them in a special way as they know what each contestant is going through.
I decided to make a special treat for all of us to eat whilst watching our early SPECIAL EDITION of SING. I made all of us a really sweet and crunchy mix I like to call SING Candied Popcorn or you could call it SING Popcorn Crunch Mix or it could be called SING Popcorn Snack Mix. I really couldn't decide on a name!
SING Candied Popcorn
SING AS THOUGH NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU
My daughters LOVED that there was even some classic music in there! Vivaldi's The Four Seasons (Spring) Allegra, which they both love to play on their violins! Pachelbel's Canon in D Major and even a bit of opera. there is music for all audiences in SING!
Each of the final contestants in SING have cherished dreams of singing, and each of the five contestants have a back story that drag on your heart. By the end of the movie, we wanted all five contestants to be the winner! SING is truly about following your heart. A message I happily instill in my own children. Children must keep dreaming, just like the movie says. Children must keep hoping and maintain a positive attitude of never giving up and to not give up on your friends either. SING inspires all of us to hold onto our dreams!
I WOULD LIKE TO PAINT THE WAY A BIRD SINGS
- 1 bag Skinny Pop Naturally Sweet Popcorn
- 1 - 2 bag(s) Animal Cookies (various shapes and brands)
- 1 bag Frosted Animal Cookies
- 15-20 light pink candy melts (with a bit of coconut oil)
- Chocolate Candy in pastel colors
- Pour the popcorn onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Layer the various brands of animal cookies and frosted animal cookies on top of the popcorn layer.
- Layer the chocolate pastel candies on top.
- Place the candy melts in small bowls and microwave for 30-45 seconds until fully melted. Add a bit of coconut oil and stir.
- Drizzle the entire pan of goodies. Lift the parchment paper and pour into a large plastic bowl. Gently stir with a spatula until well coated. Let cool.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Disclosure: I am a member of Fox Home Entertainment Insiders program. As always, the opinions expressed are mine. We are compensated for our reviews. Click here for details.