The Fourth of July is all about gathering with friends and family and celebrating our nation. It is also the time for making sweet treats for all the parties you will be attending. These Fourth of July Pretzel Bites are super simple to make and the perfect July 4th treat for all your loved ones!
Who can resist the salty crunch with the sweet melted chocolate and then another crunch of chocolate candy. These delicious pretzel bites get me every time. These Fourth of July Pretzel Bites are the perfect treat for all your holiday celebrations this July 4th! In addition, they are super simple and fun to make.
My kids love pretzels and I always have a bag of pretzel rods and mini pretzels on hand. Al my kids have their favorites and they are all different! Another supply I always have o hand is some melting candy. They are so versatile and if I have a sweet tooth some nights, I simply pop a couple in my mouth to satisfy me.
I was picking up some groceries in the store and saw some holiday candies and thought they would be perfect as a topping on our Fourth of July Pretzel Bits.
FOURTH OF JULY PRETZEL BITES
- Mini pretzels
- Red, White & Blue Colored melting candies
- Red, White & Blue Chocolate Candies
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Lay out the mini pretzels on the wax covered baking sheet.
- Next put a colored candy melt on each pretzel.
- Place the baking sheet with the candy melt covered mini pretzels in a 300º preheated oven.
- Bake in the oven for 2-5 minutes (it all depends on your oven).
- Take out of the oven and place your chocolate covered holiday candy on each melted candy.
- Leave out on the counter or place in the refrigerator to set.
Then simply enjoy! These will be the hit of all the treats at the holiday gatherings this year. They never last long in my house.