31 Activities to Keep Your Kids Active This Spring
I have a created a list for the month of May and on it are things that my kiddos and I can do to properly welcome Spring. These activities will keep learning alive when the spring weather is beckoning their attentions. .
Here are a list of 31 Activities to Keep Your Kids Active this Spring
- Search the variety of trees and look at the buds on them.
- Hang the bird feeders and fill them up with birdseed
- Bird watch
- Draw with chalk all over the driveway
- Watch baby caterpillars and collect more milkweeds (they eat a lot)
- Blow bubbles outdoors
- Go on a nature walk and spot wildflowers
- Get up really early and watch the sunrise
- Have a family picnic at the park
- Plant a garden (after Mother’s Day in the midwest)
- Watch the sunset
- Have breakfast on the deck
- Have a nature scavenger hunt
- Have a squirt gun battle
- Search for worms
- Watch chrysalis form in the caterpillar housing
Write a list with your kids of things they want to do this summer.