Bet the drug companies won't like this one getting around .
Facts on honey and cinnamon: It is found that a mixture of honey and cinnamon cures most diseases. Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world. Honey can be used without any side effects for any kind of diseases.
1) HEART DISEASES: Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, apply on bread, instead of jelly and jam, and eat it regularly for breakfast. It reduces the cholesterol in the arteries and saves the patient from heart attack. Also those who have already had an attack, if they do this process daily,they are kept miles away from the next attack. Regular use of the above process relieves loss of breath and strengthens the heart beat. Honey and cinnamon revitalize the arteries and veins.
2) ARTHRITIS: Arthritis patients may take daily, morning, and night, one cup of hot water with two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. If taken regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured.
3) BLADDER INFECTIONS: Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it. It destroys the germs in the bladder.
4)TOOTHACHE: Make a paste of one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and fiveteaspoons of honey and apply on the aching tooth. This may be applied three times a day until the tooth stops aching.
5) CHOLESTEROL: Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water, given to a cholesterol patient. Pure honey taken with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.
6) COLDS: Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold, and clear the sinuses.
7) UPSET STOMACH/GAS/INDIGSTION: Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also clears stomach ulcers from the root. Take honey with cinnamon powder the stomach is relievedof gas. Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken before food relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals.
8) IMMUNE SYSTEM: Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacteria and viral attacks. Constant use of honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles tofight bacteria and viral diseases.
9) LONGEVITY: Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly, arrests the ravages of old age. Take four spoons of honey, one spoon of cinnamon powder and three cups of water and boil to make like tea. Drink 1/4 cup, three to four times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft and arrests old age. 10)PIMPLES: Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. If done daily for two weeks, it removes pimples from the root.
11)SKIN INFECTIONS: Applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts cures eczema, ringworm and all types of skin infections.
12)WEIGHT LOSS: Daily in the morning one half hour before breakfast on an empty stomach and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup of water. If taken regularly, it reduces the weight of even the most obese person. Also, drinking this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body even though the person may eat a high calorie diet.
13)CANCER: Patients suffering from bone or stomach cancer should daily take one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for one month three times a day.
14) FATIGUE: Half a tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder, taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon at about 3:00 p.m. when the vitality of the body starts to decrease, increases the vitality of the body within a week.
15) BAD BREATH: First thing in the morning, gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water, so breath stays fresh throughout the day.
Remember when we were kids?
We had toast with real butter and cinnamon sprinkled on it!
**I'm not a Dr., this is information only!