Easter is for making sweet and tasty treats for my kiddos. They love special little snacks on holidays. These Easter Chocolate Covered Marshmallows are so easy to make and the perfect treat to add to any Easter holiday celebration!
I don't know about you, but do you like marshmallows? I do not! Even as a child, i just never liked them. I always gave always all my marshmallows treats as a kid. But my kids, they love, love, love marshmallows and love chocolate covered marshmallows even more! These Easter Chocolate Covered Marshmallows are the perfect treat for your kiddos (or yourself). Plus, they are super simple and fun to make, even my kiddos get in on the fun of dipping.
Since my kiddos love marshmallows, we always have some on hand in my pantry. I also always have melting candy on hand, because,well, I'm always covering food in chocolate! If you are like me, you also have every sprinkle for every occasion!
EASTER CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOWS
- Holiday Marshmallows
- Chocolate melts
- Holiday Jimmies & non perils
- Easter sprinkles
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave with a bit of coconut oil. Stir well. Place a plastic bag in a cup and then add the melted candy melts inside the plastic bag.
- Dip a marshmallow into the chocolate melted candy melts of your choice, then dip in sprinkles, small jimmies, and non perils and place the marshmallow on the wax paper.
- Leave out on the counter to set.
Hide them so your family doesn't eat them before Easter morning!