These apple chips are super easy to make and so healthy! Which makes it an even better choice. I really can't keep these apple chips in the house long enough. As soon as they are out of the oven and cool enough to eat, my kiddos gobble them up! Even my husband adores apple chips! These apple chips work best with a sweeter apple. My kids love the Gala apple chips best and I would have to agree with them.
3 Gala Apples OR any sweet apples (Fuji, Red Delicious or Empire)
1 TBSP Cinnamon
2 tsp super fine sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 F
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper
- Slice the Gala apples very thin(use a mandolin if you have one)
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together
- Place the sliced apples and the mixture in a bowl and toss
- Place the apple slices on the prepared baking sheets
- Bake for approximately 2 hours, turning the slices once halfway through
- HINT: If your slices are thinner, they may be ready in less time, and if they are thicker, they may need a bit more time
- Cool and ENJOY!
About Tiaras & Tantrums: Rese is a mom of three. She enjoys home educating her kiddos, taking photos, and traveling the globe. Rese is a family lifestyle photographer and home educator. Connect with Rese on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. Sign up via email for the latest updates from Tiaras & Tantrums.