Thanksgiving Holiday with Nestle #PlanAhead
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PlanAhead #CollectiveBias I was sponsored to write this post on behalf of Thanksgiving Holiday with Nestle.
I’m thrilled to be talking about my favorite holiday — Thanksgiving!! Thanksgiving dinners with my family are huge multi-generational affairs. My brother and I have been planning Thanksgiving weekend for months now. I have four generations coming together for a weekend party. I have to be able to accommodate everyone's tastes and diets and this does take a lot of planning ahead of time. I need to ensure that everyone will enjoy Thanksgiving weekend in my home. Nestle makes my meals, meal planning and entertaining easier and tastier for this Thanksgiving holiday with their family size entrees.
This year will be the first year I will be having Thanksgiving with my side of the family. We have always had Thanksgiving with my husband's side of the family. My family is larger and much less subdued and we like to HAVE FUN. I can be myself around my family and so can my kiddos!
A big part of family gatherings is spending time together because we don't see each other often because my family lives so far away from me. These family gathering always center around food too! I will have family coming and staying at different times and days throughout the holiday weekend. I will need loads of readily available choices around my kitchen. I will have all the classic dishes for Thanksgiving dinner. However, there are four generations staying at my house for four full days and I need some creative food ideas for my holiday with Nestle weekend.
Have you ever found yourself fresh out of creative food ideas for the next family holiday gathering? Stouffer's Party Size Entrees are the perfect compliment to my holiday weekend coming up. Did I mention my family adores food? One of the first questions asked of me when I said I was hosting this year was "what are we going to eat?"
So I thought, if you are out of ideas, here are some great ideas for your next holiday party weekend. These dishes are so simple and anyone can find something they will enjoy eating. These are some of the dishes I plan on serving for my #PlanAhead Thanksgiving Holiday with Nestle.
Stouffer's Party Size Entree: Lasagna with Meat Sauce
This party size Lasagna is the most perfect dish to have around and serve to a group of hungry travelers. What is it about lasagna that warms the heart and home?
- Preheat the oven according to Stouffer's package
- Stouffer's Party Size Entree Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- Bake according to Stouffer's package
- Prepare a delicious salad
- Grab a great loaf of Tuscan bread
- Make some olive oil mixed with your favorite herbs, some pesto and fresh garlic
Stouffer's Party Size Entree: Macaroni and Cheese
It's no secret that everyone loves macaroni and cheese. I wanted to jazz up the Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese and thought adding a bit of lobster to it would really enhance the flavors. This is an easy enough recipe to add to your weeknight menus as well. Think about baking in individual ramekin or gratin dishes for a fancy date night with your husband. It is also super special to serve to my family over the upcoming holiday weekend. This dish is a guaranteed hit for both adults and kids! So, I give you Lobster Mac and Cheese.
Lobster Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 packages of imitation lobster
- Stouffer's Party Size Entree: Macaroni and Cheese
- 12 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded (or more if you like)
- you can add any type of cheese you like, but I have some kiddos who only like parm added
- 1 C panko breadcrumbs
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven according to package.
- Bake Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese according to package with the cover.
- Remove baked Macaronit and Cheese from the oven & remove cover.
- Add the lobster, cheese and mix.
- Melt the butter and add the panko breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on the top as well as the breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered until crispy.
Digiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Nothing is better than a great frozen pizza. When family is gathered together and everyone wants just a slice of something, Digiorno's Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza is perfect. It is delicious and has become our new favorite pizza. Just pop a couple of these in the oven and everyone gets a taste of the deliciousness of Digiorno.
Edy's Slow Churned Light Ice Cream Limited Edition: Peppermint Wonderland Enough said, right?
Peppermint Wonderland Ice Cream served with hot cocoa
Peppermint Wonderland Ice Cream served over waffles with caramel sauce
Peppermint Wonderland Ice Cream Milkshakes served in cordial glasses with peppermint bark chocolate
Peppermint Wonderland Ice Cream served with hot cocoa
Peppermint Wonderland Ice Cream served with peppermint brownies
Edy's Slow Churned Light Ice Cream Limited Edition: A Very Merry EggNog Can I have another please?
A Very Merry EggNog Ice Cream in a martini glass with Gingerbread cookies
A Very Merry EggNog Ice Cream with nutmeg
A Very Merry EggNog Ice Cream with crumbled gingerbread cookies and caramel sauce
A Very Merry EggNog Ice Cream cookie sandwich
Very Merry Eggnog Ice Cream Cake
Eating it before it melts into a syrupy puddle will never be an issue.
- Edy's Slow Churned Light Ice Cream Limited Edition:A Very Merry Eggnog, softened
- Add 6-10 crushed gingerbread cookies and mix
- Cover a bowl with plastic wrap and Transfer ice cream mixture to the bowl.
- Make a hole in the center and add fresh berries.
- Add 1 Tbsp of sugar on the berries.
- Freeze until firm.
- Once frozen, add a layer of your favorite cake or brownie (already baked) and refreeze.
- To serve, stand unwrapped bowl in warm water a few minutes then upend onto a serving platter.
- Decorate with cookies, chocolate, meringue or whatever is in your cupboards.
These holiday recipes are quick, easy, utterly delicious and affordable. We will be gearing up for Black Friday.