TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOME ENTERTAINMENT AND WWE STUDIOS® PRESENT THE HILARIOUS FOLLOW-UP TO THE HOLIDAY HIT STARRING LARRY THE CABLE GUY AND WWE® SUPERSTAR SANTINO MARELLA
Git-R-Done This Holiday Season as Jingle All The Way 2 Arrives on Blu-ray™ Combo, DVD and Digital HD™ December 2 JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!!
Fill your stocking with a new holiday classic that will have the whole family laughing when Jingle All The Way 2 arrives on Blu-ray Combo, DVD and Digital HD December 2 from WWE Studios and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Comedy superstar Larry the Cable Guy and WWE Superstar Santino Marella bring laughs and holiday spirit to this second installment of the successful film franchise.
Two desperate dads compete in a no-holds-barred battle to be the best father and make this the best Christmas ever! Fun-loving, laid-back dad Larry (Larry the Cable Guy; Cars, Tooth Fairy 2) is having a bear of a time finding the perfect Christmas gift for his eight-year-old daughter, Noel. The season’s hottest toy, The Harrison Bear, is all sold out, and Noel’s new stepfather wants to keep it that way — so he can be the one to make her holiday wish come true. When Larry learns all Noel wants for Christmas is the bear, he’ll stop at nothing to make his little girl happy and get her the toy of her dreams…Co-starring WWE Superstar Santino Marella, Jingle All The Way 2 is heartwarming and hilarious fun for the whole family!
Jingle All The Way 2 is directed by Alex Zamm (Dr. Dolittle: Million Dollar Mutts, The Tooth Fairy 2) and produced by Michael Luisi (Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery, Christmas Bounty, The Flintstones & WWE: Stone Age Smackdown) and Vicki Sotheran (The Sandlot 2, The Sandlot: Heading Home).
Be sure to download these amazing Jingle All The Way 2 Activity Sheets! #JingleInsiders
The holiday cheer continues in the Blu-ray Combo and DVD bonus features including deleted scenes, making-of featurettes, a mock Public Service Announcement from Larry and Santino advising how you can stay safe while shopping this holiday plus a special Harrison the Bear TV commercial and an exclusive interview with the hottest toy of the season.
Here's your opportunity to win Jingle All The Way 2 on DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for Tiaras & Tantrums via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment below to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/tiarastantrums
2. Leave me a comment below letting me know what was the best present you received as a child.
3. Share this contest/game on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post, the #JingleInsiders hashtag and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. "Like" the Jingle All The Way 2 Facebook Page. Leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment .
5. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post), use this hashtag: #JingleInsiders and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
6. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
7. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
8. Follow me on BlogLovin' and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so.
9. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
12. Comment on this post on facebook.
13. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment.
14. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment.
15. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment.
16. + this post on Google Plus - link below And leave a separate comment.
17. Share this post on your Google Plus page And leave a separate comment with the link.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already completed these tasks to enter, just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, December 13, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.
Disclosure: I am a member of Fox Home Entertainment Insiders program. As always, the opinions expressed are mine. We are compensated for our reviews. Click here for details.