Rio 2 is soaring to DVD and Blu-ray on July 15th!
Get ready to shake your tail feathers! Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment takes you deep into the Brazilian Amazon Rainforest for the most fun you’ll have all summer, as RIO 2 debuts on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD July 15. Just in time for summer vacation, this “hilarious family adventure” (Jeff Craig, Sixty Second Preview) will samba its way into your home with exciting bonus features and extras everyone will enjoy. Jewel tries to teach her little one’s that being outdoors and giving technology a rest is so important! Balance is key! To prepare you for the release of Rio 2 onto DVD and Blu-ray, we have compiled a Summer Survival Bucket List so you can enjoy some fun in the sun, or some indoor activities without technology, before watching Rio 2!
1. Wear Sunscreen
2. Go to the beach
3. Build a sandcastle
4. Look for sand crabs, but set them free before you head home!
5. Have a picnic with your family
6. Go for a bike ride, don’t forget your helmet!
7. Go to the park and swing on the swings
8. Have a coloring contest with your friends
9. Make homemade popsicles
10. Play soccer in the backyard
11. Ask your parents if you can bake cookies together
12. Read a book
13. Go swimming
14. Play in the sprinklers
15. Play basketball
16. Throw a Frisbee
17. Build a fort
18. Roast marshmallows for S’mores
19. Paint a picture
20. Watch Rio 2!
What are some other activities to add to the list?
Disclosure: We are compensated for our reviews. Click here for details.