BUSHIDO: THE RULES OF THE SAMURAI
BE THE FIRST TO OWN IT ON DIGITAL HD MARCH 18, 2014 AND BRING HOME THE BLU-RAY™ COMBO PACK INCLUDING BLU-RAY, DVD & DIGITAL HD WITH ULTRAVIOLET™ ON APRIL 1, 2014
NOW MOVIE FANS CAN WATCH 47 RONIN ANYWHERE ON THEIR FAVORITE DEVICES
Keanu Reeves stars in a reimagining of one of Japan’s timeless tales. Showcasing a phenomenal international cast including Keanu Reeves as Kai, Hiroyuki Sanada as Ôishi, Ko Shibasaki as Mika, and Rinko Kikuchi as Witch, 47 Ronin is based on an epic story with origins in the early 18th and banishes their kind, 47 leaderless samurai vow to seek vengeance and reclaim their honor.
Ever wondered what life codes you need to live by in order to become a samurai? In honor of 47 Ronin’s release, we’ll explain the seven virtues of Bushido. We hope that after learning them, you’re inspired to take a martial arts class!
1. Rectitude (義 gi) also known as righteousness is an attribute that implies that a person's actions are justified. It also means that a person has been "judged" or "reckoned" as living life in a manner that is pleasing to the god/s portrayed in the following religions: Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism (Dharma), and Zoroastrianism century. After a treacherous warlord kills their master
2. Courage (勇 yū) is the ability, and willingness to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, or intimidation. There are two types of courage: physical courage is courage in the face of physical pain, hardship, death, or threat of death, while moral courage is the ability to act rightly in the face of popular opposition, shame, scandal, or discouragement.
3. Benevolence (仁 jin) is the practice of charity - the voluntary giving of help to those in need.
4. Respect (禮 rei) is a positive feeling of esteem or deference for a person or other entity such as a nation, or a religion, and also specific actions and conduct representative of that esteem.
5. Honesty (誠 makoto) refers to virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, and straightforwardness, including straightforwardness of conduct, along with the absence of lying, cheating, theft, etc. Furthermore, honesty means being trustworthy, loyal, fair, and sincere.
6. Honor (名誉 meiyo) is a perceived quality of worthiness and respectability that affects both the social standing and the self-evaluation of an individual or corporate body such as a family, school, regiment or nation. Honour as a code of behavior defines the duties of an individual within a social group.
7. Loyalty (忠義 chūgi) is faithfulness or a devotion to a person, country, group, or cause.
47 Ronin, available on Blu-ray™ 3D and Blu-ray™ Combo Packs, DVD, DIGITAL HD including UltraViolet™ and On Demand on April 1, 2014, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
Here's your opportunity to win 47 Ronin iTunes Digital HD Code !
You must comment below prior to comments in Giveaway Tools. All extra entries are made through Giveaway Tools.
Disclosure: I am a Fox Home Entertainment Insider. I will be receiving a copy of the movie . No other compensation was received and any opinions expressed are my own.