Ross Dress for Less has opened its first store in downtown Chicago! The new Ross store, located at 26 East Randolph Street, is literally steps from the Randolph/Wabash L station. This location is super easy to get to and it is a HUGE store. The new Chicago Ross store is a bit over 30,000 square feet!
Chicago Ross is full of clothing for men, women and children, shoes, accessories, gifts and home decor at their wonderful discounted prices. Right now, Ross is gearing up for the holidays, so if you are on the look out for holiday decor . . . Ross is the place to visit! Anything from housewares to decor.
The Ross Dress for Less stores have been in the suburbs for a couple of years and I have to say I always locate the best dresses in Ross. I love the array of selections and I adore the prices! I'm a dress person until the crisp air hits Chicago and it not always easy to locate great dresses. Every time I take a peek in a Ross store, I come out with a great dress for the season I am shopping in.
My friend and I happen to both adore Ross Dress for Less and I took her with me recently to check out the NEW Ross Dress for Less Chicago location. We had so much fun heading into the city for a day of shopping, chatting and fun! We were able to find some great items at the always wonderful discounted prices!
If you live in the Midwest, you know it is cold. Chicago is very cold! In fact, we broke out our winter coats last month! My winter coats was looking drab and weary and I really needed a new one. My quest at Ross Dress for Less was to locate and purchase a new winter coat. I found a perfect one that will keep me nice and warm for the next six months. Yes, you did read that correctly . . . we have long winters in Chicago! Ross had so many choices to select from, I think I tried on two dozen coats.
Ross Dress for Less stores are located in:
- Algonquin: Algonquin Commons, 1812 S. Randall Road
- Arlington Heights: Northpoint Shopping Center, 370 E. Rand Road
- Bloomingdale: Bloomingdale Court Shopping Center, 350 W. Army Trail Road
- Crystal Lake: Crystal Point Center, 6000 Northwest Highway
- Matteson: Matteson Center, 4816 W. 211th St.
- Naperville: Naperwest Plaza, 514 S. Route 59
- Niles: Pointe Plaza Shopping Center, 5750 W. Touhy Ave.
- Orland Park: Orland Park Place, 120 Orland Park Place
- Rockford: Rockford Crossings, 249 Deane Drive
- Schaumburg: Scharrington Square, 2427 W. Schaumburg Road
- Skokie: Skokie Fashion Square, 9454 Skokie Blvd.
- South Elgin: South Elgin Commons, 484 Randall Road
If you are in Chicago, check out their new location:
What are your favorite finds at Ross Dress for Less?
How would you like to check out Ross for yourself and see what you’d like to buy?
One of my lucky readers will win a $25 gift card to Ross. (Believe me, it goes far!)
Here's your opportunity to win a $25.00 GIFT Card to Ross Dress for Less--just in time for holiday shopping!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for Tiaras & Tantrums via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment below to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/tiarastantrums
2. Leave me a comment below letting me know what you shop for at Ross.
3. Share this contest/game on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post, the #GottaGoToRoss hashtag and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. "Like" the Ross Dress for Less Facebook Page. Leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment .
5. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post), use this hashtag: #GottaGoToRoss and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
6. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
7. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
8. Follow Ross Dress for Less on Instagram.
9. Follow me on BlogLovin' and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so.
10. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
12. Comment on this post on facebook
13. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment.
14. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment.
15. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment
16. + this post on Google Plus- link below
Tiaras & Tantrums received a gift card from Ross Dress for Less as the sponsor of this review/giveaway. By entering this giveaway/sweepstakes, you are attesting that you have read and can comply with the Giveaway Terms & Conditions.