This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.
Wouldn't you love to cut your cell phone bill in half . . . then you could spend the your savings on pumpkins and costumes and candy for this Halloween month. If you have a cell phone contract these days, you must not be aware you can have a fabulous cell phone without one.
Simply switch you current cell phone plan to Straight Talk. It is as simple as that. Think of the money you will save?! What would you buy with the extra money you save? Pumpkins, right?
With Straight Talk there are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Straight Talk has great nationwide coverage and excellent reception and connectivity. Additionally, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. Yes, you can even get Android on Straight Talk .
If you are looking for a phone for your child, reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Perfect for your little ones. Amazing smart phones are also available such as touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®.
Current Monthly Plans Available:
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
Current International Long Distance Available :
• Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
Straight Talk enables anyone to Call a friend from anywhere and that's a deal I love Hook, line and sinker .
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for this post. As always, the opinions expressed are mine. Click here for details.