Last week, I had a Zhu Zhu Flo dance party at my house and let me just say it was so much fun, for the moms and the children. We were all practicing for the Zhu Zhu Flo dance that we performed on Friday at a local festival.
What a day!! Organzing this was a blast. Coordinating six moms schedules was a bit hectic, but we all made it to the festival for the "Zhu-per Dupers" to perform the Zhu ZHu Flo dance at the Naperville Ribfest. All in all we had 12 children, but only 10 would perform as the little bitty ones could not be distracted from all that Zhu-niverse had to offer!
There were two large tables filled with Zhu Zhu pets and accessories and Kung Zhu pets and accessories. There was a Kung Zhu obstacle course perfect for the boys in our group to train like the ninja and special forces Kung Zhus. The Zhu Character Generator station was a place to answer queries to what Zhu Zhu pet you were most like and you would receive a badge afterwards to view yourself on line. There was also a child size hamster wheel and habitat trail that all the children had many giggles in. And, (yes, there really was this many activities) there was a gaming center where the children could play latest, adventure-packed Zhu Zhu Pets game on Nintendo DS by Activision. Lastly, the Rock Star Stage where the children meet Mr. Squiggles and grooved to the Zhu Zhu Flo.
If the Zhu-niverse Tour 2010 is near you(see below for further dates), I HIGHLY recommend this visit to a local festival. My children and all the other children played at the Zhu-niverse stations for over an hour and requested to go back several times throughout the day (we spent the entire day and most of the evening there). A couple of the children went back and danced two more times during the day they enjoyed themselves so much the first time. The Zhu-niverse staff on hand were fabulous and fun and inspiring! All the children and all the moms had a great day.
* Taste of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Saturday - Sunday, July 10-11
* New England Sand Sculpting Festival, Boston, MA (Revere, MA)
- Friday - Sunday, July 16-18
* QuickChek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning, Trenton, NJ (Readington, NJ)
- Friday - Sunday, July 23-25
* Please Touch Museum, Philadelphia, PA
- Friday - Sunday, July 30-August 1
* Maryland Zoo, Baltimore, MA (Washington, D.C.)
- Saturday – Sunday, August 7-8
* State Fair of West Virginia, Charleston, WV (Lewisburg, WV)
- Friday – Sunday, August 13-15
* TBD, Raleigh, NC
- Saturday – Sunday, August 21-22
* Summerfest, Charlotte, NC (York, SC)
- Saturday, August 28
* GeckoFest, Tampa, FL (Gulfport, FL)
- Saturday, September 4
* Yellow Daisy Festival, Atlanta, GA (Stone Mountain, GA)
- Saturday – Sunday, September 11-12
* GrapeFest, Dallas, TX (Grapevine, TX)
- Friday – Sunday, September 17-19
* Fortbend County Fair, Houston, TX (Rosenberg, TX)
- Saturday – Sunday, September 25-26
* TBD, CA
- Saturday – Sunday, October 2-3
* Wildlife World Zoo, Phoenix, AZ (Litchfield Park, AZ)
- Friday – Sunday, October 8-10
Zhu-per Dupers from Tiarastantrums on Vimeo.
Thanks to Mom Select and Zhu Zhu pets I was able to attend this festival free of charge. I was not compensated in any other manner and my opinions are my own.