Thank everything--it’s almost Winter Break! Recitals, papers, textbooks, and tests are almost behind us! We have a few weeks of freedom ahead of us. Most families would be happy to use this time to visit museums or take a mini vacation. However, this home educating family is going to be taking the time to sleep late, stay up late, eat loads of holiday treats, and watch Netflix.
If you have not heard of it, Netflix is the a video streaming service that allows you to watch movies and television programs from your beautiful home, for only $7.99 a month. It fits perfectly in with my busy family of five. I can sit in my favorite chair and watch an entire season of one show in one night! I LOVE this! I don't have to ever wait a week for one episode!
I love the casual days of the holidays when we can relax from all the stresses of school and activities. Netflix has a treasure trove of amazing programs that you may not have seen or even heard of before. So many suggestions are available. I can't wait to dive in to some holiday classics and some new shows I haven't had time to watch.
If you are still searching for the perfect gift for loved ones this year, I have the gift for you! Netflix gift cards are the perfect way to give the gift of unlimited movies and TV shows! NetFlix gift cards are available in increments of $30 and $60, and your recipients can choose the subscription plan that works best for them. Best of all, your gift can be personalized.
5 Reasons To Spread the Netflix Love This Holiday Season
5. The kids can meet up with their friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon. Watch Season 2 on January 8: From the creators of How to Train Your Dragon comes an all-new Netflix original series that takes Hiccup and Toothless to the edge of adventure!
4. All the Moms can play enjoy the Classic Holiday Delights like A Christmas Carol or White Christmas. Moms can encourage their daughters to reenact “Sisters” like Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen. White Christmas: Two war buddies fall for two sisters and follow the girls to a resort owned by their former commanding officer, who is in danger of losing the place.
3. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it AND Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
2. Celebrate the classic holiday extravaganza with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring none other than the Rockettes. The Radio City Christmas Spectacular: Get a kick out of the holiday season this year courtesy of Radio City Music Hall's song- and dance-filled Christmas extravaganza.
1. With Netflix, the whole family wins: My husband and I will be streaming The Ridiculous 6, Jessica Jones, Season 2 of Broadchurch, and the husband really wants to watch Narcos. My son is patiently waiting for the next season of DareDevil and Between. My girls love just about anything on Netflix and can't wait to watch the all new Glitter Force: Season 1 out 12/18 AND Dawn of the Croods! out on Christmas Eve.
So go forth and Netflix away this holiday season, my friends!
What is your show that you will be watching on Netflix over the Holidays this year?
Netflix gift cards are available at major retailers including Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Gamestop, Krogers, 7-Eleven, Safeway, Speedway, Albertsons, Lowes, Staples, Price Chopper, Food Lion, Ahold, WinnDixie, Meijer, Giant Eagle, Supervalu SVU, Albertsons, Staples and Dollar General.
Disclosure: This post is part of my involvement as a Netflix #StreamTeam Member. All opinions are my own. #NetflixKids #Netflix #NetflixMoms Want to learn more about Netflix Streaming? Subscriptions start at $7.99/month.